23.3 C
Harare
Saturday, January 16, 2021
*Performance Charts incl (ZSE indices, ZSE Value Traded, Interbank) The stock market quickly flipped part of the prior session gains as the market continues in zig zag. The bourse was seen closing at 1496.97 which is 0.54% below the prior close. Wednesday’s losses came...
*Performance Charts incl (ZSE indices, ZSE Value Traded, Interbank) The ZSE market reversed prior session losses as it struggles to find direction. The All Share Index surged 1.95% to close at 1505.15points on the back of rising market heavies. Small caps performed inversely to...
*Performance Charts incl (ZSE indices, ZSE Value Traded, Interbank) The stock market partially reversed a 3 day losing streak on rising by 1.39% on Thursday. The bourse has largely traded sideways over the last 4 weeks as the Zimdollar stabilise against the USD. This...
ZHL now owns 97.62% of ZPIEntitled to the remaining 2.38% according to COBEZPI to be delisted from ZSE Following negotiations which began in early September this year, Zimre Holdings Limited (ZHL) now holds 97.62% shareholding in Zimre Property Investments (ZPI) after acquiring 93.34%...
ZimPlow moving to acquire 100% of Birmingham investments in exchange of15,774,446 newly issued ordinary sharesMoving to acquire 51% in Tredcor for 18,399,564 ordinary shares Harare – Agro-industrial firm, Zimplow Holdings Limited has offered to acquire 100% of Unifreight Africa Limited’s shareholding in Birmingham...
The Victoria Falls Stock Exchange (VFEX) is set to go live in a few days but today the much-touted Exchange is launching. The launch comes a few days after the newly branded bourse announced a set of players that had been approved to participate on the...
Company officially listed on 21 October 2020SeedCo had last operations on the ZSE in JulyVFEX set to officially open on 23 October before commencing trading on 26 October Harare - Crop seeds developing and marketing company Seed Co International has become the first...
The local bourse extended losses to a 5th straight session on Monday taking the cumulative loss to -3.5% over the 5-day period. In a week opening session which was typically quiet, heavies dragged the market reflected through a 0.69% ZSE ASI inter-day loss.
59.16% growth in securities deposits134 accounts opened from 54 in JulyZSE market capitalisation decreased by 23% Chengetadzai Depository Company (CDC) registered a 59.16% growth in security deposits in the month of August 2020 compared to the prior month on the back of the...
40KVA solar plant commissioned on Monday 17 August 2020CEO Justin Bgoni said that adopting the solar energy route is in line with the ZSE commitment to sustainable practices“The ZSE looks forward to annual cost savings of around USD42 000 from the switch to solar energy and the...